Spare Carbide Cutters for PMA Neck Turning Tool
The PMA Neck Turning Tool is the best neck turner available today.
These are replacement cutters for our PMA Neck Turning Tools. If you want to convert your neck tool to a different shoulder angle or if you feel your existing cutter is losing its edge (not likely, but stranger things have happened).
Most shooters will be well served by a 30 or 35-degree cutter, but due to requests, we have added specific degree cutters for those who wish for a more customized fit.
Often we turn more than one caliber, so we have the different mandrels to expand and turn your brass... now we also offer the carbide cutters to suit the shoulder angle of your case.
Select the angle to suit your caliber:
- 17.5˚ cutter for 30-06 family
- 20˚ cutter for 308 family and 338 Lapua
- 21.5˚ cutter
- 23˚ cutter for 223 family
- 25° for 300 Win Mag and 7mm Rem Mag
- 28˚ cutter for 22-250 (also work for 6mm Rem)
- 30˚ for a wide variety of cartridges. BR, PPC, 6.5x47 and most RSAUM
- 30° for short-neck cartridges such as the 204 Ruger
- 35˚ for 284 and WSM family cartridge
- 40˚ for improved cartridges
- 40° for short-neck cartridges such as the 6mm Dasher
- Weatherby Radius
- 45˚ clears all shoulders
We Also Recommend