Rod Guide - PMA - Remington/Panda/Remington clones (.695-.700 bolt diameter)
We've taken the best features of the rod guides we've been using for years and put them into one guide.
The PMA Rod Guide Features:
- CNC Lathe Turned Black Delrin
- Our guides are made from black delrin because it doesn't stain and discolor like white delrin.
- Integral Solvent Port
- The integral solvent port is machined and located properly, not too big, not too small, and not directly under the scope eyepiece (at least for most rifles).
- Positive Markings
- Our guides are laser marked and paint-filled; the paint may eventually wear off, but unlike stickers or identifying marks made by a marker, the engraving is there to stay.
- Red Silicone O-Rings
- In our opinion, red silicone o-rings hold up better to solvents and because they are a contrasting color to the black delrin, any wear and tear on the o-ring are instantly recognizable.
- Finger Groove
- At the back end of the guide, we have a finger groove instead of knurling, delrin does not lend itself to a nice sharp knurl, the finger groove gives good purchase on the rod guide to pull it out of the receiver.
- Aluminum Rod Guide Insert
- We use aluminum for our rod guide insert, this allows us to hold a tighter tolerance on the inside diameter ensuring support for the cleaning rod. Aluminum also lets us give the end of the insert a nice, sharp, clean knurl for pulling the insert out of the guide (it also allows us to make the inserts in beautiful blue color).
- Dual O-Ring Insert
- Our insert also has two o-rings instead of just one so it doesn't wobble inside of the guide. The less everything wobbles, the straighter the rod will be in the bore.
- Clear Reusable Packaging
- We use the same telescoping plastic tube used to transport and ship high dollar cutting tools. It easily holds a rod guide and insert and is clear so the markings on the rod guide can be seen.
We Also Recommend